On the day I will officiate the Ceremony and give my support to family members
I help in all aspects of funeral ceremonies
- Create a Celebration of Life Ceremony and officiate at the Crematorium
- Create the Tribute and officiate at the Scattering or Burial of Ashes Ceremony
- Create a Celebration of Life Ceremony at a venue of your choice
- Help you to choose the right venue for a combined Ceremony/Wake
you can appoint me directly
You can appoint me directly or through your Funeral Director. I will contact you to arrange a time to meet you and your family. In the comfort of your own home or another place of your choosing.
I will offer help and guidance
We will talk about the kind of tribute that you want for your loved one. I encourage you to think about it as a Celebration of Life Ceremony. You can think about special words or readings, poems, prayers, hymns or music that you may want, which will reflect the unique personality of your loved one. I will be happy to offer help and guidance with your choices should you wish. I support family/friends to write their own personal eulogy tribute. And to take part in the ceremony.
every tribute is unique
When we meet you can tell me all about your loved one and what made them special, including details of their early life, and how you met for example. It may be the first time you have talked in this way and it can be a cathartic experience. Everything you tell me will help me to write a very personal tribute which truly reflects and celebrates their life and personality. Every tribute is unique and will reflect all that we have talked about. You will receive a draft copy for your approval. Giving you the opportunity to add some detail that you may not have thought of before.
you will have the final say
read the wonderful tributes
Some days following the service I will give you your very own presentation copy of the full Celebration of Life Ceremony which is yours to keep. It is often the case that you cannot remember everything that happened at the ceremony. You can revisit it in your own time, and read again the wonderful tributes.
- Celebration of Life Ceremony at a Crematorium – £190
- Celebration of Life Ceremony at a Venue of your choice – £190
- Memorial/Anniversary Service when I have crafted the original ceremony – from £150
- Memorial/Anniversary Service if I have not crafted the original ceremony – £190
- Scattering or Burial of Ashes – from £50
I will craft a Funeral Ceremony that reflects the uniqueness of your loved one, delivered with love and respect.